maanantai 13. helmikuuta 2012

A PIECE OF RYMY'S SATURDAY

As I already told, in Finnish, Rymy was at my Mother's on Saturday while H was at the fire station and I was at work. Since it had been so freakin' cold for days and days, like over -30°C at one point, Rymy's been really productive at home; everything gets eaten and torn simply because we haven't been able to go running and playing outside. We've tried offering him lots of activities inside but well, it's not the same... So, yeah, that's why H dropped him off at my Mom's for a few hours. Rymy had done what he always does there; been crazy and playful, whined outside a lot (the first time we went there, I made the mistake of letting him be free in the backyard and now he whines outside 5 times in a row, not accepting the fact he's on the leash every time) and in the end...
"Damn, the dog went and fell asleep! He was supposed to keep me company..."
Awww, right?  I'm really glad everything went well and that Mom seems to dig Rymy 'cause that makes our life so much easier, haha. It's nice to know there's some place he can go if an emergency, well, emerges. My sister was home too, which made it all the more special for Rymy because he got to wake her up by jumping to her bed (where he's not allowed), mwuahahahaha!

Ei kommentteja :

Lähetä kommentti