torstai 2. helmikuuta 2012

Our weekend PICSPAM;

OUR WEEKEND AS PICTURES

(click the pictures bigger)

 Our special guest star: the beloved godmama!

So, yeah. My little sister spent three nights with us 'cause Mom was out of country, which was total luxury for all of us. For one, she's really quick (unlike the Man, ahem!) when it comes to Rymy's signals and it doesn't take her forever to let the dog out - she also doesn't whine when doing so ;D. That was a huge luxury for me, obviously, just like the fact my sister takes the most beautiful pictures ever.

Then there was the fact Rymy got to sleep next to someone; they took over our couch every night. 'Cept for the last one - that's when I carried Rymy to his own bed because my sister was once again seeing a very vivid dream that required not only moving, but a lot of talking. I figured it'd be better for the both of them if he didn't sleep on top of her that night.

Also, another thing! It was my birthday on Monday so we got to go out with some friends on Saturday since godmama babysat the kids - for which I'm, naturally, very grateful (even though she forgot to feed Hugo. Luckily he'd gotten cockroaches and whatnot before we left so I'm sure he didn't go hungry)

Hugo got special attention too, so all in all, a win-win weekend for each and everyone! Now, a huge PICSPAM--->
 These last pictures are here to demonstrate what happens in our household when Rymy gets bored. The first one is a normal sight when we come home, the second one is a newer thing, probably due the cold weather (haven't been able to go outside that much simply because Rymy refuses).

In other words, though, we had such an awesome weekend!

Ei kommentteja :

Lähetä kommentti