keskiviikko 26. lokakuuta 2011

PICSPAM!


This is, no doubt, Rymy's favorite hobby outside; digging and eating everything that you can either see or smell or ... yeah, practically it's everything that you can find, really. Today, during his daily "crazy-dog-episode", he kept running in one big circle in such speed that I really got a glimpse of our future :)


 Same spot as in the last picture, only different side of the fence. I don't know what it is there that gets his attention, but it does so every time we're out there.


Um, okay, I've no idea what's happening in this picture. I know that's my hand but why the hell H has taken a picture of this moment is totally beyond my understanding.

This is what Rymy does, at times, while Hugo is roaming around free on the floor.
We always start our trips with a leash...

 ... but take it off quite soon.

Sometimes Rymy goes his own way and sniffs around, but he follows us me nicely...

... like this XD

Yeah, taking pictures of a running Whippet ain't that easy, haha.

Ei kommentteja :

Lähetä kommentti