maanantai 21. toukokuuta 2012

HUGONATOR PICSPAM WITH SOME DOG ON THE SIDE

I've been having some problems with livejournal and therefore, haven't been able to update Hugo's own blog properly - I promised a Hugo picspam over there forever ago and I figured it's finally time to fulfill that promise, only I'll do it here instead :)

 Oh and, btw, in case I've forgotten to mention it in English, all the posts focusing on Huge can be found under the päätähtenä hugo-eevert -tag.

The last time I updated said journal, Hugo had that spot on his chin, which turned out to be a small abscess. The  vet emptied the spot and Hugo was on antibiotics for a while, but unfortunately, the abscess returned and the procedure had to be redone. Since then, Hugo's been fine and at times, rather adventurous, too.

Anyways!


One evening, a little while ago, we were cleaning Hugo's place and as usual, placed him on the sauna's floor inside a fleece blanket.
Hugo decided that H's smelly shoe is a much better spot for waiting.
After the cleaning, Hugo had his "dry" dinner
- and as always, looked incredibly cute eating :D

 ---
THE STORY OF A ONE STUBBORN HEDGEHOG:
"I want to go through these legs. Period."

"FINE, DAMNIT, I'M GOING AROUND, THEN!"
(and while at it, I'm gonna try and taste your sweater a bit) --->

Another day, Rymy's toys smelled so nice that Hugo had to self-anoint a few times:
Rymy got bored of his big bro and seized an opportunity as I was on the floor with Huge and H.





Rymy dropped his goodie on the floor, right next to Huge and waited a moment. It looked as if he'd waited to see whether or not Huge would accept his present :D Such a gentleman, our Rymy. Seriously, though, he doesn't seem to mind sharing his stuff with Hugo, at all.
In the end, Rymster ate it himself, though

Ei kommentteja :

Lähetä kommentti